- What’s Your Net Worth?
- Organizing Your Financial Records
- Finding a Summer Job
- Newlyweds and Money
- Save Money with Coupons
- Do Pre-Paid Tuition Plans Make Sense?
- Things to Consider Before Financing Home Improvements
- Saving Money for College
- Quick Money Saving Tips (Video)
- Budget for Your First Apartment
Some lenders are willing to work with you if you need help. Make sure you contact the lender immediately if you realize that you aren’t going to be able to pay the loan back on time. You may have to pay additional fees if you make a partial or late payment. Remember, you are taking out a loan and will be expected to pay it back based on the terms and conditions you agreed to with the lender that you were matched with. Just like most other loans, you will be charged additional fees or penalties if you don’t pay the loan back on time.