- Last-Minute Tax Credits for 2014
- All About Reverse Mortgages
- Common Money Scams
- I need to get a hold of MoneyMutual now! How do I contact them?
- I signed up with MoneyMutual and now I am receiving harassing phone calls.
- What if I can’t afford to repay my online payday loan? Can I get an extension?
- I applied a few days ago but didn’t get my money yet. When will I get my money?
- I applied for an $800 online payday loan but was only approved for $400. Why didn’t I qualify for the amount I requested?
- Why didn’t I qualify for an online payday loan?
- I was approved for an online payday loan, but had some additional questions. I contacted MoneyMutual about my loan, but they couldn’t answer my questions.
Some lenders are willing to work with you if you need help. Make sure you contact the lender immediately if you realize that you aren’t going to be able to pay the loan back on time. You may have to pay additional fees if you make a partial or late payment. Remember, you are taking out a loan and will be expected to pay it back based on the terms and conditions you agreed to with the lender that you were matched with. Just like most other loans, you will be charged additional fees or penalties if you don’t pay the loan back on time.